Who am I?

My photo
28 year old Australian Traveller & Missionary. Spent the better part of 2012 saving money and planning to travel the globe. This is my journey.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Three days in the amazing Bolivian wilderness...

I'm writing this from Valpariso in Chile. An amazing town that I have yet to finish exploring and am looking forward to sharing numerous photos and travel advice from the main culture hub of Chile. 

In the mean time you can check out a new blog I wrote for 'The most alive' website about my tour of the Uyuni salt plains in the south of Bolivia. A surreal place with landscapes you can only dream about. 

Check it out along with some great photos I captured also at Ash's website themostalive.com

         Sneak peak of some of the fun you can have at the salt plains. My favourite are the illusion shots...




No comments:

Post a Comment