Who am I?

My photo
28 year old Australian Traveller & Missionary. Spent the better part of 2012 saving money and planning to travel the globe. This is my journey.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

It has been a while since my last blog post. The time has now come though to take this blogging seriously and keep all my friends and family updated on my travels.

The good news is I reached my goals this year and I'm now 7 days away from jumping on the plane for an adventure of a lifetime. I'm officially unemployed and home for christmas but I've never felt more alive. It is quite a surreal feeling packing up your life, saying good bye to the people you love and stepping out into this world - the place I call the big blue marble. 

Bare with me as I find myself in this blogging world.  I hope to inspire many people as I write about what I see and share my experiences with everyone. I would appreciate any comments, thoughts and direction along the way. 

Merry Christmas all and I'm looking forward to sharing my 2013 with cyber space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment